2021 | Program Information and Schedule
January 11 | PAPERWORK DUE to front office
January 22 | Virtual Performance DUE
Concession Order DUE | ORDER FORM
Janury 29 | Concession Order PICK UP (as per order instructions)
LIVE Virtual Talent Show**
**Please note: Depending on the number of submissions, there may be two separate shows.
If a second show is needed, the upper grade acts will be released the following Friday.
Newbury Park | California
Banyan Elementary School PTA
VIRTUAL Talent Show
TALENT SHOW APPLICATION FORM
The Banyan Talent Show is open to all Banyan students Kindergarten - 5th grade.
Please turn in the completed Talent Show Application Form [ENGLISH | ESPAÑOL] along with your music into the Banyan front office during business hours OR email to Banyan Talent Show Committee.
- This is an elementary school talent show. Please keep in mind the participants will range from age 5 – 11. Content must be age appropriate.
- Costumes must meet school dress code requirements. If an exception needs to be made, the costume must be pre-approved by the Talent Show committee.
- All students must attend try-outs and rehearsals. These are mandatory.
- This is not a professional performance but an elementary school talent show, it is an opportunity for all students to gain confidence and performance skills.
- The Talent Show Committee reserves the right to have final say on music, performance, and attire.
- Due to our Stay-At-Home order, we ask that performances are limited to family members only. (Collaborating a performance remotely is allowed upon review.)
- All singers will sing to instrumental versions of their songs.
- Solo songs are limited to 1:30 minutes in length.
- Duets/group songs are limited to 2:00 minutes in length.
- Please ensure that costumes are age appropriate for young students.
- Solo dances are limited to 1:30 minutes in length.
- Group dances are limited to 2:00 minutes in length.
- Please state which instrument(s) you will be playing in the application form.
- Musical pieces are limited to 2:00 minutes in length.
Magic, Comedy, and Variety Acts
- Please ensure that content is age appropriate for young students.
- Solo routines are limited to 1:30 minutes in length.
- Group routines are limited to 2:00 minutes in length.
Emcees / Master of Ceremonies
- Emcees must be in 4th or 5th grade.
- Students must also complete and submit the Talent Show Application Form.